CERTIFIED INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION PROFESSIONAL
CIOP Candidates Exam Guide
Instructions for Online, Proctored Examination
CIOP Candidates Exam Guide
Please follow the below instructions during the online, proctored examination.
1. Please ensure that you have access to the Fhyzics LMAS System. Click here to access the LMAS.
2. You are requested to share your Skype ID in the below format. If you do not have a Skype ID please create one, this is required to share your video and your screen during test taking. Format: live:7bac5bd4737da251 (for representative purpose only). Once you share your Skype ID to the Certification Manager in the required format, you will receive the invite from one of the proctors (Alpha / Beta / Gamma / Delta / Epsilon).
3. On the day of the examination, once you connect with the proctor you will be able to find the CIOP Exam assigned to you within the LMAS. If you don't find, please refresh your page and also check whether you are in correct login.
4. Candidates must present a government issued ID card such as Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Passport or Company ID Card before commencing the examination.
5. CIOP is a 3-hour, closed-book, online proctored examination. So, you are advised not to keep any books or audio/video equipment or headphones or displays or additional laptops or Bluetooth devices in your possession or nearby. You can keep the registered mobile phone (the number you have provided to Fhyzics) next to you, so that in case if the proctor wants to connect with you it would be easier.
6. During the entire duration of the examination, except the candidate, no one else shall be present in the room. Please choose a room that will permit you to take the examination without any disturbance.
7. During the entire duration, the candidate’s face, the screen, and audio shall be shared with the proctor and no discussions with anyone else other than the proctor is permitted. During the examination, the candidate shall not visit any other websites or applications.
8. The CIOP Exam Questions are the intellectual property of IISCM & Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited, and the candidates are strictly prohibited to copy or circulate the questions in any form.
9. During the examination candidate shall not discuss with anyone else or read the questions in a louder manner.
10. Proctor reserves the right to demand the candidate to show the surroundings of the room at any time during the examination.
11. Leaving the test seat/location amounts to cancellation of the examination. Proctor certifies that the candidate has taken the examination in a fair manner without any undue advantage.
12. Candidates can keep a transparent water bottle, one A4 sheet and a pencil during the examination.
13. When you complete and submit the examination, please inform the proctor that you have finished the examination. This is to ensure proper closure of the examination process.
14. Proctor has the right to pre or postpone the examination up to two hours for administrative reasons. You will be notified of the examination schedule at least two days in advance.
15. You can reach the Certifications Manager at +91-900-304-9000 (WhatsApp) or email at email@example.com.