General conditions of contract are the general conditions that would hold for all the Contracts/Certifications at Fhyzics unless exceptions are duly mentioned. Conditions are in two sections Section A for Consulting and Section B for Certifications. Kindly read the appropriate section fully to avoid mishaps.
Section - A
Section - B
1. It is hereby advised to the participants that you shall completely evaluate the suitability of the course before joining the program. The fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferrable.
B. Program Fee
1. Program fee paid is valid for one year from the date of enrolment within which participants are required to complete the training, preparation and examination.
2. Students approved for Equated-Monthly-Instalments (EMI) scheme shall provide the post-dated cheques (PDC) along with signature proof before the third session of the program.
3. Students pursuing the program on EMI scheme will be able to appear for the CIOP Examination only after completing all the dues.
1. In case of international shipments, the applicable courier charges shall be paid by the participant at-cost to Fhyzics.
2. In case of international shipments, the applicable customs duty shall be paid by the students to the shipping company.
1. Fhyzics will not be liable to compensate or reimburse the cost incurred by the participants, including the opportunity cost due to last minute program cancellations.
2. The candidates are hereby advised that Fhyzics does not offer Job Assistance or Job Guarantee post the completion of the program.
3. Fhyzics reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions as and when it deems fit.
1. The presentations used are the Intellectual Property of Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited or the respective certification bodies. The online or classroom programs can neither be recorded nor photographed. Sharing, transmitting and copying in any form is strictly prohibited.
1. All disputes / differences / controversies of whatever nature between Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited and any participant / participating organisation and the said arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Chennai only.
2. In all cases where “Court” has jurisdiction to entertain, try and dispose of matters governed by and/arising under or taken under any provision of the said Act, the party/ies shall take/institute such proceedings in an appropriate Court in Chennai, India alone to the exclusion of all other courts in the rest of India.
3. All disputes, differences and controversies between the parties not covered under clauses A & B herein above shall be filed in and settled exclusively by the Courts in Chennai, India alone.
1. Participants shall give their feedback or grievances about the session only through the Feedback Form.
2. If the above issue is not addressed within 10 business days, it can be escalated to the Certifications Manager by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If the issue is not resolved by the Certifications Manager within the 7 business days, it can be escalated to Principal Consultant, SCM by emailing to email@example.com.
4. Raising issues or feedback during the session is prohibited and not useful. First, the faculties will not be able to solve the issue. Second, both faculty and students will lose the useful session time.
J. Data Privacy
1. As Fhyzics works with the various international bodies, we are compliant with the data protection laws.
2. The personal data such as Name, Email, Phone Number, Address etc. are used only by Fhyzics and its service providers to communicate with the client and will not be shared with any other parties.
3. Fhyzics will not share client or program participant details with others either through physical or electronic media.
4. Fhyzics discourages client and program participants NOT TO collect or share their personal data with others in a classroom or online meeting platforms or social media platforms (WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc.) and Fhyzics will not be liable for any consequences arising out of such activities.
5. Fhyzics staffs are not authorized to collect Credit Card, Debit Card and will not collect such details.
6. Your financial data protection is the responsibility of the respective payment gateway used by Fhyzics. In case of any compromises, Fhyzics is not liable rather the individual need to pursue with the payment gateway company.